Flexible Choice Cancer and Heart Attack & Stroke
Final Expense Individual Whole Life Insurance
Agent Contracting is a 5 Minutes Process
Cigna Supplemental Benefits' onboarding system for new agents is incredibly easy to complete. After receiving the contracting link, you should be able to complete the contract online in roughly 5 minutes.
For agent use only, not intended for consumers. Plans, rates and availability vary by state.
1. All value-added service customer programs are provided through third-party vendors and are not administered by Cigna. Value-added services not available on all products.
2. Household is defined as a condominium, unit, single family home, or apartment unit within an apartment complex. Assisted Living Facilities, Group Homes, Adult Day Care facilities and Nursing Homes, or any other health residential facilities are not included in the definition of "Household". Both members of the household must apply or have a current Cigna Medicare Supplement policy provided by or through an affiliate of American Retirement Life Insurance Company.
3. Does not apply to applicants during open enrollment or any guaranteed issue period.
4. Only available if both individuals apply at the same time.
5. May vary by state.
6. Optional riders available for an additional premium.
7. Rates can only be increased if rates are adjusted for all class members.
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including American Retirement Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company or Loyal American Life Insurance Company. The Cigna name, logo, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.